Contains patented BetaTOR™ Exclusive to MuscleTechThe most advanced muscle & strength builder availableClincially studied formula
When you eat right, train with all-out intensity where you push yourself past your limits (meaning you don’t just show up to the gym and go through the motions) and get a chance to take a breakthrough ingredient, extraordinary results can happen. That’s exactly what occurred to a group of very well-trained athletes apart of a 12 week clinical study at the University of Tampa who supplemented with the exact dose of BetaTOR™ contained in CLEAR MUSCLE™. Now keep in mind that everyone’s potential is different, and because of that, your results will only be as good as the effort that you put into your own training program.
Researchers at the prestigious University of Tampa in Florida conducted a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study where they gave one group of subjects the BetaTOR™ compound found in CLEAR MUSCLE™; the second group received a placebo. Both groups went through a hardcore 12-week training regimen consisting of 3 to 5 days of weightlifting per week. Get the program now. The results were staggering – subjects using the precise CLEAR MUSCLE™ formula gained 16.3 lbs. of muscle in 12 weeks. The placebo group gained 4.6 lbs. These results are more profound than any results from research conducted on protein, creatine, BCAAs, or any other performance-enhancing compound.
I make no therapeutic use claims regarding the use of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeautic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
· preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or
· injury in persons or animals; or influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
· testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
· influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
· testing for pregnancy in persons; or
· the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals